Special Report: 1,000 Homeowners Talk 2019 Lawn & Garden Shopping
Lawn and garden season is about to bloom.
And with it, billions in consumer spending as homeowners buy everything from mulch to bug-zappers.
To help companies prepare for the coming onrush of lawn and garden shoppers, retail-auditing and insights firm Field Agent surveyed over 1,000 homeowners across the United States. The results are now available in our free 2019 Lawn & Garden Report.
Homeowners answered a range of questions, including:
- What lawn and garden activities do you expect to engage in this spring?
- How much do you anticipate spending on lawn and garden supplies this year?
- From what type of retailer do you expect to purchase most of your supplies?
- How likely are you to purchase these materials online?
- What matters most when purchasing lawn and garden supplies?
- What do you most dislike about shopping for lawn and garden products?
Download Field Agent’s 2019 Lawn & Garden Report for the answers to these and other questions. Now available for free download!