Special CPG Report: Explore the Challenges Facing Today’s Brands
It’s a new world for CPG companies and the brands they sell:
- Private-label, store brands have really upped their game in recent years, becoming more competitive than ever
- Retailers like Aldi and Lidl, that sell predominantly their own private labels, are growing aggressively
- Increasingly, private labels are available online, which means shoppers can buy them for in-store pickup or delivery to practically anywhere in the world
- At any time, a new hotshot brand—think Chobani, Halo Top, La Croix—can disrupt an established product category
A new world indeed.
Of course, new worlds are meant to be explored. They invite discovery.
And while new worlds are certainly fraught with challenge, they also abound in opportunity.
A Brand New World
To help CPG companies and retailers come to grips with the new branding landscape, retail-auditing and insights firm Field Agent has prepared a free report, “Brand New World,” based on surveys with thousands of shoppers. This authoritative and entertaining resource explores some of the most critical issues facing today's brands:
- Private labels versus name brands
- Online private labels
- "Off-brander" retail operations like Aldi
- Brand loyalty and brand-switching
The report also contains special auditing and “buy and try” features:
- Audit of over 200 shopping carts, inventoried for % of private labels versus name brands
- Audit of over 200 in-home refrigerators, snack cabinets, and breakfast cabinets
- Head-to-head comparisons of competing brands:
- Smucker’s fruit spread vs. Great Value fruit spread
- Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts vs. Millville (Aldi) Toaster Tarts
- Edge Shaving Gel vs. Up & Up (Target) Shaving Gel
- Chobani Greek Yogurt vs. Oikos Greek Yogurt
Download this free report today…and start exploring the “brand new world” around us!